....if you know where and how to stop the minibus. As minibuses don't have fixed stops you have to flag them down if you want to get in and you ask the driver to stop if you want to get out. I didn't know where to stop exactly and I couldn't see the road that well as my view was blocked by a fellow passenger. I stepped out a little too early so I had to walk some 15 minutes. Nevertheless I was far in time to pick up the students.
|trolley buses... little slower but a lot easier than the minibuses|
Les trolleybus... un peu plus lents mais bien plus simples à prendre que les minibus!
- is the capital of Moldova:)
- is also called Kishinev (in Russian)
- is located in the middle of Moldova along the river Bic, an affluent of the Nistru river
- is also the commercial and industrial centre of the country
- has around 725.000 inhabitants
- is also known as: green city (because of the many parks and trees), white city (because of the many buildings made from white limestone) and as small Rome (because of its location on 7 hills)
Voici quelques liens divers si vous voulez en savoir plus sur Chisinau:
informations sur les transport
compte-rendu de voyage
http://www.chisinau.md/ (seulement en russe et en roumain/moldave)